Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fit Tip

I'm counting on you being healthy, wealthy and...now wiser!  We started '13 working on happiness, health, and today I'm talking exercise.
No one hates wasting time more than me (or at least feeling as if I've done so) and I have an inkling that often workouts get missed because its "not the best use of your time."   This week try adding compound exercises to your daily routine.  Try to commit 15-20 minutes daily utilizing compound exercises to maximize your time. Basically, if an exercise involves pushing, pulling, squatting or deadlifting, it’s usually training more than one major muscle group, and that makes it a compound exercise.

Still working on past Fit Tips?  Consider this a punch-uppercut for something you don't want to do/be happy. 

You know its working if your heart is pumping as you complete a set.  Get it on this week!

No comments: