Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fit Tip o the Year!

My challenge for 2013 is HUGE! 
As you know, I'm always asking y'all to focus/think in increments/make short-term attainable goals/be specific.  I'm asking you to be all in--hard for this year.  Start off 2013 with a move you've never tried...Be Happy Everyday.

Ahhh, you got me.  That's not simple, not measurable, and maybe its not physically possible, but there are strides to make.  Here's the root of it all, now you must be specific, make short-term attainable goals, think in increments, focus.

Since I like writing my stuff down-and sharing-I'll go first and give you a couple of hints!  To begin my "happy year" I'm challenging myself to sleep more.  Last night I couldn't sleep, tossed turned, covered, uncovered, and yes, eventually got up.  I hopped out of bed and started downstairs, cursing that I left my pillow and blanket and remembered my goal; without turning on the lights or TV, I went to the refrigerator, got a drink of water, and headed back to bed.  Sure enough, whatever was nagging me washed away with a drink and I went back to sleep.
I'm going to work on this goal until February.  Next month my plan is to go to bed sans TV, remembering of course, not to get up in the middle of the night!

What can make you a happier you in 2013?

No comments: