Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fit Tip

I've gotten into the habit of helping myself to a "second breakfast" be it good or bad.  My husband lovingly (?) calls me Hobbit.  And it seems like no matter what I eat-eggs, oatmeal, Kashi, Greek yogurt, berries, whey protein smoothies, waffles, pancakes, muffin...!!!!  I'm starving before 9:00.

I just saw this recipe in Fitness Magazine Nov/Dec issue and I can't wait to give it a go and see if my tummy holds off  a little bit longer.  It sounds delicious, easy, and packed full of all the healthy stuff meant to fill us up and keep us full.

Slice an avocado in half, lengthwise, remove the pit and carve some additional space in the center.  Crack an egg into the cavity.  Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes or until set.  Enjoy!

It just sounds so good!  Give it a try and holler at me if you get creative with spices or additions.

No comments: