Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fit Tip

I'd like to blame the fall weather, but since it's only been cool two days here in Houston, that can't be it.  My appetite is crazy lately!  I could just about eat the whole house and the gardens. 

This week, I'm going to try to slow my roll while I nosh.  I'm going to place my fork down while chewing; reflect on the experience of eating, the colors, textures, flavors.  I might have to use my left hand instead of my right to hold my fork.  If all else fails, I'll break out the chopsticks! 
I've already stopped serving food at the table since its much too much effort to get up and go into the kitchen for seconds (heaven forbid, thirds!).  Smaller plates/bowls/utensils?  Every little bit helps.

Who's with me? 
Take it down a notch before the holidays arrive!

No comments: