Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fit Tip

Last week I encouraged you to make some changes for the upcoming "back to school" season, even if you weren't sending kids back to school. 
This week I started thinking about that.  Several years ago I was watching Dr. Phil (yep, some of the time I really like him!) and he had an episode concerning weight loss.  With his usual sharp tongue, he pointed out that if we are too fat to get into the clothes in our closet, don't buy new larger clothes; work to fit into the ones we have. 
Today, I'm reminding you that as you shop all the back to school sales and pick up all the last minute items you need (or are planning on hitting the mall because all the fall styles are in), do not buy anything if you believe you need to loose even a few pounds.  Consider your wardrobe on lock-down until you make changes in your measurements. 

No comments: