Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fit Tip

I'm full on getting close to plagiarism today, but know up front that all this came from M&F Hers, July/Aug 2013 edition.  Since I'm a big magazine junkie and love, love, love to keep up on my fitness trends, I do tend to read them cover to cover.  I just read an article interviewing actor/stuntman, Terry Crews.
Here's what I wanted to share: 

When asked about following a specific diet-"...I don't believe in cutting out certain types of food.  Instead, I work on reducing the bad and increasing the good.  My trick: for 30 days I won't "diet,' but I write down everything I eat, no matter how small.  Usually, if I know its bad and know I have to write it down, I won't eat it."

Motivation to stay healthy-"My workouts are my therapy. In the gym I find out what makes me tick.  I believe when you have reached your bodies limit, you can spiritually be at your strongest.  Once you've discovered that place, you just want to go back again, and again.  I want to be the best human being I can be and a good steward of all the gifts God has given me."

Grab a fitness magazine today and head for the pool, beach, couch, plane or car, and soak up a little inspiration!

No comments: