Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Yummy

I just rummaged through the fridge and couldn't find anything that seemed to call my name.  I tried a new "recipe" and thought I'd share! 

1, 6 oz. Fage non-fat yogurt  (100 calories)
1 heaping teasponn Nestle Nesquick no sugar added chocolate mix (~9 cals)
1 heaping teaspoon Shredded, no sugar added Coconut (~20)
2 teaspoon MaranathaAlmond Butter (~50)

(of course since I made it up, all measurements were "to taste", hence the heavy on the almond)

It was just like eating a big o'l Almond Joy without the guilt!  Not to mention I am totally stuffed since Greek yogurt is rich in protein and good carbs. YUM

Remember to shake it up occasionally and use all the good stuff you've collected in the past week (or more!) to try something new.  When you keep healthy ingredients in the pantry, there's always something great to eat.

No comments: