Thursday, October 28, 2010

Get Fit at Home

All I hear, day after day after day is "I'm too busy to workout."  Can you hear it? 

Remember that all it takes is an hour or less a day to get fit and stay fit.  If you feel like you can't add a trip to the gym to your daily schedule, consider working out at home.  I've teamed up with a fantastic trainer with over 20 years experience, Randy Brandt, to bring all you need to accomplish a full workout in your own home.  Randy has designed an exercise program based on minimal equipment; over 250 moves are possible to keep you from plateauing.

If you're interested in hearing more about the product and talking about my personal training services to introduce you to the system, don't hesitate to email me ann.rayburn@hotmail.com and we'll get started planning your home gym experience today.  I'll be over asap!

There are only excuses keeping you from having the body/fitness/health you deserve!

No comments: